Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday & Clara

Our Wednesday's are currently packed! The girls have school, and Bryan and I have work, and then Lulu picks up the girls and hangs out with them until Bryan gets off of work because I'm at rehearsal until rather late. It's okay though, because so far it's going well!

I was more worried about how Clara would adapt to some of these changes, but she appears to be weathering it gracefully so that's a blessing. 

This evening we played lots of
Legos together once I got home:

(Sorry this is out of order - can't seem to fix it) This morning was the THIRD day this week Clara was willing to out in her preschool uniform (MIRACLE). Although, naturally, it's complete with fun accessories like striped tights and multiple sparkly headbands :)

Dozing on Mama after a long day. 

I hope you had an equally positive hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment