Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MOPS & Playdate

MOPS was so much fun today! There were 33 of us participating in a white elephant gift exchange. I was stolen from 6 different times! But I ended up with some cookie drying racks which I can definitely use. 

So many little babies were present today!

Landon & Clara wrestle over my name tag
Crawling, sitting, crying, rolling - all of the above
  

After MOPS, Lauren came over with Landon for a little while. Since both of our babies are too cute and had adorable bums, we decided a mini-photo shoot was in order.

Baby tushes
Taking a non-blurry picture of two babies with a phone is nearly impossible

The photo shoot deteriorated quickly :) 

I think Daddy may have something to say about this.
 

Once the youngsters woke up from their naps we took a walk to the park with my neighbor, Jamie, & her son, Ayden, as well as Maverick & Goose. I'm sure we looked like quite the zoo walking down the street. I'm convinced I would benefit from one more arm.

Landon loved the swing
Sweet girl
Playmates
First time to ever swing! Love this one :)
Jamie & Ayden
Me & my girl

What a fun day with friends!!! Loving this crisp and cool weather we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment