Sunday, October 4, 2015

Singing, jumping, drawing!

On Friday afternoon I spent some time playing with my girlies
They look so big sitting at the bar! (sorry about the mess)
and then Lulu came over! Clara was especially happy about this because Marissa, Molly, JJ, Clara, Emma, and I put together a fun birthday present for her, but Clara helped me wrap it and needed Lulu to open it NOW :) So happy birthday a week early Lulu!


Such helpful granddaughters:

Molly & JJ made "L"s and Clara and Emma made "U"s to spell LuLu 

We had dinner and Emma played peekaboo with us

And then we went outside to play some more: 
loves her silly Lulu
 Now I have a ton of videos of the girls jumping and singing with me and Lulu. 



(For some reason the videos are posting in the reverse order of how they happened... no idea why)





So stinking cute!

Then we went inside and the girls spent some time drawing with Lulu!


Emma did some scribbles and it ended up looking surprisingly like an airplane - Clara was very impressed and then so was Emma, hehe

More videos!





So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment