Thursday, November 5, 2015

Beautiful park weather!

Today's grateful thought: WEATHER! 

Since we live in Texas it's either hot, windy or raining like crazy. BUT yesterday was perfect!! Thank goodness Clara's tummy bug seemed to have passed so we could go have some fun with Lulu at the park!





Gah, I love them so much.




If Clara can do it, I can do it!
Fearless child!
I ADORE this series of photos of Emma. She spotted a SQUIRREL! So then we stalked it.



oh no! where did he go!?

I should have started videoing way before I did because she was HILARIOUS trying to lure the Squirrel back to her, but this is a pretty good sample of her shenanigans: 

Of course, all that fun made some people feel very sad when it was time for bed:

It's a rough gig to leave the fun behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment