Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Playdate at Landon's house!

Well, dear friends, I have a list of SEVEN blog posts I still need to do! SEVEN! This last week/weekend was INSANE. Blogging just had to fall off my list of priorities, but now that baby is asleep and HGTVStar is playing on DVR thingy, I can finally catch up :)

First up is from maybe 2 weeks ago?? (oops)

Clara and I met up with Mr. Chad, Ms. Lauren, and Landon for lunch at Freebirds and then joined them at their house for a playdate.

First there was playing in a box to be done:

 

Go away, Landon! you have cooties!

Crawling and clapping:

Clapping!
And opening and closing the doors to the entertainment system to be done:

:)

 

Then some digging in the toy box:

 

 

Followed by playing the open-close-open-close the door game. (Clara was on the other side)

 

These babies were pretty pooped out after all of that hard core playing :)
It was great to hang out with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment