Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 2 of school & goofiness

Emma's teachers are amazing and sent me these sweet photos on Tuesday of her in class. Makes me feel so much better just seeing what they are up to!

Apparently Emma walks around with that white thing most of the day

"book!"
"Ball!" playing outside
Happily coloring away

What a bunch of little ones looks like
"Turkle" is one of Emma's new favorite words (aka: Circle)
Sweet, peaceful baby snoozes
a quick chance to play together before going home!
Once they got home from school (and Clara changed clothes, ha), they got up to more fun stuff too:

practicing her name
Emma on the kid's laptop pressing button after button after button
Clara teaching Emma the letters that she knows
Drawing with Mommy:


Making her own smiley face!
I was sitting on the counter talking to Bryan briefly when Emma came up and starting swinging my feet and pointing at my toes.

So naturally Clara joined in.

Notice in the video that Emma gives my foot a random raspberry! I didn't even know she knew how to do that! What a bunch of goof balls.


And then we gave them some juice (frankly, we really needed Emma to poop), they both put it on the ground between their legs and drank without picking it up. I don't know where they get these ideas.



That was our Tuesday! 

PS Today is day 19 of our yeast cleanse and we are still making it with a few "cheats" - I use my regular peanut butter instead of the stuff I'm supposed to :-/ and Bryan's used a little bit of ketchup. Not supposed to, and I'm admitting it here, but we are mostly doing really well with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment