Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby, it's 3AM and I can't stop coughing....

Can't seem to shake this awful sinus/cold/who knows what it is stuff. This morning I woke up with a horrible headache from it and was up most of the night coughing/trying to breathe. I decided to request a substitute and stay home and sleep and take a million Mucinex. My very stubborn husband is trying to make me go to the doctor.
We'll see....

September and October are just cruel months to allergy sufferers!

In other news, I went to school yesterday feeling like this and spent the entire day in parent/teacher conferences. I'm pretty sure they now all think I have the plague and I'm the reason their children keep getting sick. However, it was good to have a chance to speak with so many parents!

Make sure you get your flu shot :)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller25.html

    I'm a fan of this doctor (author of the article above) from Seattle. He has a pretty compelling point. He also has some good arguments for economics and politics.

    ReplyDelete