Monday, October 18, 2010

Unspiritual Feet

First and most importantly: Bryan started his new job at Anadarko today!! He said it was a good first day, and I am so glad!! I'm still hoping that he will write about it himself so I won't say too much, but we are super happy about the way everything turned out! Yay Bryan!
(And yay duel-income!)

Second, and not very important: one of my students said one of the most sexually provocative things I've EVER heard from an elementary student - let alone a 5 year old. Oh.My.Goodness. I was actually really embarrassed myself - and then I had to call his Mom and tell her what he said - as well as the call the DAD of the girl he said it to! TERRIBLE.

And lastly, I tried NIA for the first time today at the YMCA after work! It's a mix of martial arts, yoga and aerobics (try to picture that one). Frankly, I couldn't picture it in my mind either so I wasn't really sure what to expect. However, it was a great workout! (Even if I couldn't make the spirit move my feet in dance.... I felt pretty foolish sometimes.) My thighs are super tired and I met some really nice women though - and I met my substitute for Wednesday! What kind of crazy coincidence is that?! On Wednesday I'll be doing an all day observation at another elementary school in the district, which should be pretty interesting, and hopefully informative/helpful too!
Dancing is a great workout! I'm trying ZUMBA tomorrow!! Anyone wanna come with me?? Eh?? Eh?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment