Thursday, July 7, 2011

Aggieland Thursday

Today (after running errands and getting a new tire) I road tripped with two amazing women - Julie & Katie - to Texas A&M! Katie just graduated from high school and will be the proudest member of the fightin' texas aggie class of 2015! Katie's mom, Julie, is a friend of mine, an angel, and pretty much helped keep me sane my months at Nitsch.



Spending time with such strong and devoted Christian women really reminded me and encouraged me to be stronger and work harder with my faith. They are true examples of what it's like to be a light for Christ - thank you girls!

I am so excited for Katie as a new freshman, and love remembering what it was like to be going to New Student Conferences, Fish Camp, taking tours around campus, not knowing where to go, being nervous about making friends, and excited about starting classes. She's going to do great - and I'm looking forward to attending a game with her one of these days : )

I sure do miss you, College Station! But, hey, Tomball's been pretty awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment