Tuesday, July 5, 2011

JOB! : )

That's right! I have a job for next year!

Last Monday I had my first interview with Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy (located in The Woodlands). They asked me to return for a second interview on Wednesday, and then 4 hours later they called me and offered me a job! It was amazing - especially after trying not to fret or stress about NOT having a teaching position since March, and then it happened so quickly.

For those of you who have been praying with us about what the plan is for me this coming year, thank you. We really appreciate it, and we are very thankful to have a plan again!

I will be teaching 9th grade English, 9th grade History (Ancient History), the Speech elective, and Language Lab.

The teachers start on August 10th, and the students arrive on August 22nd - not too terribly far away. I better get some prep done!!

1 comment:

  1. ancient history? recommended book! (there are two volumes)

    http://www.amazon.com/Story-Christianity-Early-Church-Reformation/dp/006185588X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309923718&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete