Monday, June 27, 2011

Schilitterbahn

As if Saturday wasn't enough fun, Steven, Bryan & I also went to Schilitterbahn on Sunday! I LOVE Schillitterbahn! It's probably one of my absolutely favorite places, especially in summer. I mentioned to the boys how bummed I was that my family stopped coming for our yearly trips like we used to before we moved to Aberdeen. Maybe next summer I can convince them to go with us again :)

We rode the rides, had a margarita, and watched people fall of their tubes. What's not to like about sun, water, tubes & friends? I feel like that may be our theme for the weekend .... :)

I didn't have a water camera, so I can only leave you with this:



BUT know that I would gladly go back if anyone else wants to make a weekend get-a-way!! :)

Also: on the ride back to Houston that evening, I got a call from a school to set up an interview with me for this morning! I'm about to head out. Please feel free to say a prayer for me. I know God has a plan for me for next year, I'm just not sure yet what it is. Maybe I'll be finding out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment