Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Block Party Madness

I know I've mentioned several times before that we really couldn't have asked for a better street, and it's still so true. Almost every Friday night we get together, lots of random days throughout the week we get together, and then this past Saturday we threw a legit block party! Lots of food, games, drinks, water, kids & dogs. Too much fun!

The pre-party get together:



Then the fun commences!! Sorry for the pathetic, and blurry pictures. My phone was struggling that day, and I didn't want to bring out my awesome new camera because there was water flying everywhere:







The street went in together and bought a very large water slide - which both kids AND adults can use! Not to mention over-eager puppies :) I think there is a very real possibility this will be repeated MANY times over the summer!

All told, we had about 8 dogs, 9 kids, and a whole bunch of adults enjoying a Saturday afternoon/evening together. Not too bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment