Thursday, March 22, 2012

30 Weeks

Here we are: 30 weeks yesterday! 75% there :)


Photo credits to Bryan :)

Trimester: 3rd

Sex: Girl ... as far as we know ...

Name: We have one :)

Cravings: None that are super intense, but I've been loving frozen yogurt & pretzels (not together)

Movement: Lots of rolling. Her favorite place appears to be wedged underneath my right rib cage, and the rest of her stays up as high as she can. She spends most of her time there. Thankfully we discovered ice can get her to move if it gets too uncomfortable!

Belly button: Still an innie, but getting shallow.

Stretch marks: Yep. Doh.

Symptoms: Nausea has returned a bit, heartburn, fatigue, my lungs are feeling very cramped, and sciatica (OUCH) in my left hip.

Favorite moments: Bryan likes to talk to her really close to my tummy at night and she almost always responds with tons of kicks and jabs. Daddy's girl already? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment