Sunday, March 18, 2012

My 25th Birthday

It's official, we can celebrate my existence for a full quarter century now :) It's really the only day you CAN celebrate the fact that you were born and not sound really really self-focused.

My birthday was technically yesterday, but we've been kind of celebrating all week.

First, early this week Mom, Grandma, Marissa & I were treated to pedicures (thank you Mom!):



Then on Thursday we went to the rodeo!
Bryan and I walked around the shops and found these adorable Cowbabies boots:



And then we met up with Leah & Duncan in the Anadarko suite to watch some bull-riding, barrel-racing, calf-scrambling, mutton-busting and more. Plus we stayed long enough to watch Jason Aldean perform a few songs.



(That's my 29 week pregnant belly hanging out)



Friday night we had dinner with friends & family - Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grady, Marissa, Leah, Duncan, Collin, Stephanie and Bryan & I were all present. We went to Papadeaux and it was delicious. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gifts!









And then Saturday (the 17th) I had a perfect day. Bryan helped me clean the house in the morning, we set up for painting the nursery tree (more on that in a future post!), I was treated to a very relaxing prenatal massage, Mom & Marissa came over to help with the tree, Bryan baked me Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes all by himself, Maverick got to play with Murphy all day, and then Dad grilled quail for dinner. And then Grady treated us to Tutti Fruiti (pregnancy craving for the last 2 months). My family is amazing.





Goose was really missed :( Good thing she'll be home soon!!

And MeMaw & Paw deserve a shout out for the wonderful Tutti Fruitti giftcard!! Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment