Thursday, July 12, 2012

Newborn Pictures are Here!

 Remember me saying Shannon came to take Clara Beth's newborn pictures a few weeks ago? Well, they're here! These aren't all of them, but I thought I'd share several! We love them Shannon, thank you!

First up some photos with Charlie the Elephant:




This is the outfit my Dad bought me when I was born. I love that she's wearing it too!


She took several in front of our home with all 3 of us.


Love these two - both the black & white and colored one!!




Kisses for baby girl:


Even the paci is pink, haha:


Tiny feet:


Playing with Daddy's beard:




This Daddy LOVES and ADORES his baby girl:


One of the sweetest photos ever:



Mommy LOVES her baby girl too!




Such a sweet heart:


Way too kissable for her own good :)


Little Bo-Peep




A mountain of soft purple ruffles:


Now I lay me down to sleep ... in the cradle my Grandpa built me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment