Sunday, July 15, 2012

The extra details


I realized after reading my 30th anniversary blog posts I missed a few details that I didn't want to leave out.

The napkins were rolled with the silverware in them and the little tags had two sayings:
Eat, Drink & Stay Married! and Chuck & Shari's 30th. Made for a cute and festive personal touch.


 

The Guest Libs were a spin off of Mad Libs which are fun and silly stories made by coming up with adjectives/verbs/emotions/etc and then filling them into a preset story. I made the story itself a 5x7 so it'll fit easily into an album with pictures for commemorate the evening later. They are really fun to read!! And I KNOW some of those guys put other's names on them, haha

Festive margarita glasses:


The buffet table:


Leah's pinata we used as a decoration :)


Entry table:


This may seem like a random post, but I loved all of it and didn't want to forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment