Thursday, December 25, 2014

Catch-Up Post: Cunningham Thanksgiving!

Earlier this month I posted each day of the Thanksgiving fun, but I realized today as I was about to start the Christmas posts that I didn't finish! Let me rectify that before I get the Christmas shenanigans. 

That morning we all woke up excited to see the Cunninghams arrrive!
Tickle party with Papa 
Last minute shopping with Daddy 
Nonchalant yogurt drinker
Hi Mommy. This is tractor.
 And then our family started arriving!!
Clara bonded with Caleb immediately over a love of playing catch with household decor 
Cody & Uncle Barry 
Emma Lou meets Cade
And Clara throws herself at Aunt Quay :)
lots of hugs and hellos and I've-missed-yous!
Barn explorations

Uncle Chuck takes us on awesome adventures!
 Let's go find a tiger! Rawr!

Grub and Good Company
Thankfully the barn has plenty of space 




Mom found these fun tableclothes. Caleb and I played a few rounds :)

 Playtime

Clara hanging out with the guys, shootin' the bull


fruit punch lips haha
 Sweet! Another ride1
happy faces all around
Did anyone see a bear!?
Emily and her chocolate-faced-Brody :)
Bonding with siblings and cousins at the same time! 

Visiting: my favorite part
 Clara was soooo hard to pry away from the fun

But missed naps meant it was time to go. Sad, but true. Lots of hugs and I-will-see-you-soons!

And less than 2 minutes later: 

We love these get togethers so much!! Happy Thanksgiving once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment