Sunday, March 27, 2016

Emma's 2 Year Old Professional Pictures

On Saturday Bryan and I took the girls to get Emma's 2 year old photos taken. 
Emma was cooperative (zero crying involved!) but not as smiley as she can be. I still think they turned out well. Can you believe it's only a week until her 2nd birthday?!


I really love this one



Such a sweetheart
 We wanted to do a few photos with the things she currently loves: books, balls, and baby dolls. 



I don't know why this cracks me up, but it does :)
 The photos with the banner didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but I'm including them on the post anyway:



Then Emma Lou changed her dress and took a few photos with sister:

 



This is about as real as it gets. 
I love this one so much and actually plan to have it printed onto a canvas for our home.
Clara hamming it up while Emma took a water break

stackable sisters
This is so much Emma these days. Figuring things out, do it all herself.
 I adore these sassy lassies!!! 
 

One more of Clara when Emma informed us she was "all done" :)
I hope you enjoy them too!

1 comment: