Monday, March 7, 2016

Shopping turned Water Adventure

First a little side trip to Carter's after school for two pairs of shorts for Miss Clara. 

This also turned into a hat modeling show for Miss Emmy :)

 
"Here Wara, you try da hat"

  
"I pitty! Cheeeeeese!"

 
Naturally any fountain is fascinating to the small fry, but they particularly go for grandiose sometimes. 


"Uh oh Mommy! I wear long sleeves so the water got on my long sleeves from the big splash. Long sleeves and water just doesn't work. But I like my long sleeves. And I like water. It's kind silly. Did you like my splash? Do you like my long sleeves, Mommy?" (24/7 chatterbox!)


"Ok, I sit here and now it's Clara's turn for a cheese. See? Cheese!"

Little sister wants to get involved and yet does not at the same time. Dilemma for sure!


I'll just sit here and watch. 


So cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment