Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Solidifying Form

On Sunday, November 28, Bryan and I drove by the "house" since Bryan hadn't seen it converted from weeds to dirt and lumber yet. It must have been perfect timing, because we got to meet many of our neighbors! The family directly across the street seems like they will be lots of fun. They are longhorns (which will be fun!) and they've got 3 kiddos - twins that are 4 years old and a little girl in 1st grade. Next door to them I didn't get a chance to meet the parents, but I did meet their 2 little girls - one in middle school and one in elementary school, though I don't know which grades exactly. Further down the street is a really sweet family (they spent Thanksgiving hunting too) and they've got a freshman (I think) boy in high school, a girl in 4th or 5th grade, and a little 3 year old boy. All of the families up and down the street have lots of dogs that sort of just roam around tamely. We really enjoyed the hour or more we spent visiting and getting to know all of these nice people! (I wrote down the names of all of them I could remember so I wouldn't feel like an idiot asking again, haha).



Bryan's excited! :)



Same place we took it last time, but the scenery has changed a bit!



Thank goodness they're making progress! We're so ready to see the foundation poured!

No comments:

Post a Comment