Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brake Time

It doesn't seem like it was very long ago when we paid a crazy amount to have the A/C in my CRV fixed...



Yet here we are again! This time: brake pads! Highly necessary, it seems. When we went to get my car inspected (actually Bryan did, I'll explain in a minute), everything was perfecto except for the scary brake pads, which were just about kaput. I'm glad we found out while someone could fix them instead of me crashing into something though!

Bryan VERY sweetly treated me to a pedicure at the nearby nail place while he took the customer rental vehicle (shown above) to go pick up the dry cleaning and run a few other small errands. How awesome is he?! Plus, it was perfect timing because my toes looked lovely for the Christmas party that night! Perfect!

WHY do vehicles cost so much to maintain, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment