Monday, December 20, 2010

My BROTHER is going to the chapel and he's gonna get married!

My brother, Grady, proposed to his *then*-girlfriend, Marissa, on December 17th, and... she said "yes" :) Yay! My family is really excited to have Marissa become part of the family! I'll also have a sister for the first time - very cool. I think the plan is for a July wedding, pending on venues, etc. Then they'll both be moving to Midland - Grady to work for Apache and Marissa will be looking for a teaching position in the school district there. We are VERY excited for the two of them!

Bryan and I had lunch with them the day after, and I took a couple of pictures, because I can't help myself :) They turned out really cute!





Even as happy as I am for them - it's still just a LITTLE weird for my LITTLE brother to be getting married :) Best wishes, you two!


No comments:

Post a Comment