Monday, October 17, 2011

Texans vs. Raiders

Dad had some tickets to the Texans' game against the Raiders. (Yep, A&M played Texas Tech on Saturday- and beat the hell out of them! and then the Texans played the Raiders on Sunday.)

My parents were very sweet and offered to let Bryan & I join them. The tickets were even in a suite!! Because of the rain we thought we'd be running late, but made it in p-l-e-n-t-y of time, and watched the warm ups, and watched the stands fill up.


Mom & Dad rocking Texan red :)


It wasn't planned, but Bryan & I wore the corresponding color, blue :)



They played hard (and fairly well), but still lost - doh!



I was so dang cold the entire game, so I used the little handkerchiefs they were handing out as a freebie at the door as a very mini-blanket. Burr!



Bryan & I both had a great time - thank you for taking us!

No comments:

Post a Comment