Monday, October 17, 2011

A&M vs. Arkansas House Party

So, to get caught up, let's start with the A&M/Arkansas game. It was the first away game, and Bryan and I were longing to have some friends & family over to enjoy the new screen Bryan built.

But before the game, Ronnie was AMAZING and installed crown molding in our game room for us!! Meanwhile, the dogs mostly wrestled and looked cute.


Somehow he's able to just measure and cut, measure and cut, no mistakes. I was not only extremely appreciative, but also extremely impressed!


The outlet upstairs was not overly impressed this dude, so we had to plug it into extension cords and run them downstairs to the laundry room to get enough power without shorting it out.


It looks fantastic! Tricky corners and all!


Thank you Ronnie! (And Paw for helping!)
That evening my Mom was also fantastic and helped me (I barely did anything) and Bryan (who actually was working with her) paint the boards and the moulding. Have I mentioned all my family members are awesome? Oh, and Bryan hung all of the paintings where I pointed :)


The next day it was game time!! MeMaw, Paw, Ronnie, Celina, Alexandra, Ronnie, my Mom, Steven, Adam, Ashley, Marley, & Rachel all came over to cheer on the Ags!





I have to admit, Bryan's hard work on the screen paid off. It IS pretty amazing.




That afternoon we also told Bryan's family about wee-Evans-in-progress. They were pretty excited too :)



The Ags lost (stupid 2nd half), but it was fun to see friends & family, get together, eat fajitas, and have a good time. We'll do it again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment