Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dr. Aune

I wanted to share this article with you. It's so, so, so sad. I not only worked for Dr. Aune for two years when I worked for the Department of Communication at Texas A&M, but I was also a student of his for one semester - I took his class Rhetoric of Western Thought (which, consequently, was the only B I ever made in a Communications course - it was hard!). He was incredibly intelligent and a strong leader, but struggled with social situations. 

One of my former professors (and friend) thankfully notified me before this article was released because she knew I had spent some time with him and wanted me to hear it before the news.

Please add his family and friends and the Texas A&M student body in your prayers - for peace, and understanding. He will be very much missed - by me and others.



No comments:

Post a Comment