Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tardy Christmas Post #4: Happy M Ranch

 Why should the holiday celebrations stop at Christmas? The 5 of us packed up our carload of stuff and went to go hang out with my family at the ranch for a few days later that week.

First there was a "limo" ride around the property.

This is Maverick's idea of Heaven. Wide open spaces, all the people that he loves, and riding with the wind in his face. 
Does it get any better than that?

Clara bundled up for the ride with her momma:

With LouLou (LuLu?):

I ADORE THIS PHOTO!! Thank you for taking it, Mom! 
My people:

Another good one:


With PawPaw .... oh, I mean, "Baba" :)

PawPaw & LouLou & Baby Girl

I can't help but giggle:

Rocking with Meemaw Meloy:

The Warrior has fallen. He's so handsome! (And the deer is pretty amazing too :)
Thanks for filling up our freezer again!

Sleepy baby bear snuggles:

Love Uncle G & Auntie M!

Our Christmas gift to Dad. Pretty cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment