Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tardy Christmas Posts #1

Well, I suppose it's time I backtrack a couple of weeks and blog about Clara's 1st Christmas!! I'm going to start with the Sunday before Christmas (Christmas Eve's Eve :) when after the Texans game, my parents, Bryan & I, Grady & Marissa, Miss Clara, and all 3 pups gathered to celebrate Christmas with one another.

 

I think it's safe to say everyone was very generous - especially to Clara Beth!

   

She was very interested in the paper, bags and bows, although she enjoyed her new toys too  - and all of the attention!

  

  

  

It's not every day you get to celebrate your 1st born's very first Christmas, so I really treasured this day.

And of course we finished up with dinner - even wee CB!

  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment