Saturday, November 15, 2014

Me again :) Halloween!!

Have you missed me?

I've been insanely busy. I'm raising my two girls, working part time, writing a novel and very involved in MOPS. So.much.to.do! Plus I'm addicted to reading so that takes a little time as well.

Soooo.... Halloween!!

I love a nice comparison collage:

Clara her 3 years

That morning in her Minnie Mouse dress saying hi to "pider man!"
Wee Emma in her hat with Mommy

practicing with her bag
Sunshine!
 Our cul de sac had a little pot luck dinner before trick or treating:


Being 2 years old with your friends is the worst.
Our good friends came to join us!
Me, Emma, Jonah & Michelle
Clara & Emma were a sunshine and rainbow, and Riah and Jonah were Curious George & the Man in the Yellow Hat - it worked out that Riah & CB were both rockin the yellow! 
Clara & Riah
 It was actually just chilly enough to feel like a real Halloween!

A crazy Halloween development was Clara actually learning how to ride a tricycle! Whoa!

Video:

Lulu and Emma Lou
Dads & trick-or-treating toddlers :)

"Mo candy?" LOL
 Girls together:

It was a fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment