Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hair styles, ages and books

On Friday I don't have much for you. I had to get to work but Bryan didn't, so he was in charge of getting Clara ready and to school.

He sent me these pictures during 1st period of how he managed pigtails! Go Daddy!!

adorable :)
 Please ignore the mess and focus on the adorable toddler:
Clara and her yellow boots, hehe
 Then later I heard about this funny website that looks at a picture of you and guesses your age. At first it guessed I was 20 on one picture, so I took a different one and it was spot on! Bryan's is just a teensy over and Clara is over (4?!) and Emma is spot on. Poor Maverick doesn't have a face, hehe. (We were curious about what it would do for a dog.)
Kind of fun!
 And just because Emma LOVES bath time with Clara:
Suds in her hairs
 After bathtime, I took the opportunity of Clara's damp hair to attempt french braid pig tails. Clara was squirmy but willing. It didn't turn out too badly for a first go!




Clara and I read a bunch of books, and then she moved on over to read with Daddy.
Borrowing Emma's sunglasses 
Love these two!!
Reading videos (both so sweet):


I'm not going to post about today (Saturday) just yet because it was so much fun and I want to do it justice, but I'm too tired. Coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment