Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aggieland & Puppy Sleepover

This past weekend was really nice! Tammy Mitchell was awesome and volunteered to keep Maverick on Saturday so that Bryan and I could drive up to Aggieland to attend the Maroon & White Game with some friends - David, Adam & Jacob. Before the game we had some delicious BBQ at C&J's BBQ and I even got to see my little brother & his fiance briefly! The game was super hot and sunny, but I think Bryan really loved being able to see the football players he's been reading about in action. I think he feels pretty good about this coming season, but we'll just have to see. (Side note: parking was free! I didn't know A&M let people do anything for free!)







After football the other 3 guys took off and we ran some errands around College Station and had dinner at Freebirds (yummmm!)

Then we headed to Olsen Field (soon to be Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park...) to meet a friend of mine for some Aggie Baseball! They played HORRIBLY. I don't think our infielders remembered that they were supposed to actually field the ball ... ridiculous. But it was so great to see Megan!
Since the game didn't even start until 6:45, Tammy said Maverick could stay the night. He had an AWESOME day playing with their little puppy, Lucky, and she said he slept the sleep of the exhausted, haha.



We got home really late, slept past 5am for the first time in a month (thank you Mitchell family!) and went to Palm Sunday service. Then we drove over to their house and picked up our very tired but very happy puppy.

It was a great weekend!!! I'm about to head to my tutoring session, so must get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment