Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just a little bit of adorable

I will catch up! I promise! It's just be absolutely crazy around here since last Thursday. I miss blogging :( so I'm on it as soon as I can! Maybe tomorrow when the puppy takes a nap, I can do a massive catch up post.

Until then, let me leave you with just a few snippets of adorable-ness:

Our first night in our new home, Bryan and Maverick naturally watch Top Gun :) What could possibly be more appropriate?



One afternoon the puppy passes out mid-play with one of his favorite toys. Too cute!



And this would be Maverick attempting to make friends with the people on TV. He just waits and waits and finally walks sadly away when he realizes they don't take any notice of him. Poor puppy.



We're still working really hard on the crate training. It's miserable and horribly unpleasant for all three of us, but it will pay off in the long run, so we're sticking with it. He FINALLY decided he likes his Kong today, so hopefully that will help. Fingers crossed!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment