Thursday, December 1, 2011

{Days 23-30}

Well, we spent several days at the ranch and then back to school for the last 2 weeks crazy busy stretch, so I've been mostly MIA. Sorry about that.

But I must finish my thankfuls!!

Wednesday, Day 23 - Thankful for beautiful, heavenly SECOND TRIMESTER :) And 13 glorious weeks with my sweet little blessing.

Thursday, Day 24 - Thankful for Aggie football (even when we lose) and a fabulous lunch and time spent laughing and visiting with the Evans' family.

Friday, Day 25 - Thankful for the ranch and watching puppies run and run and RUN!

Saturday, Day 26 - Thankful for 3 generations (and a 4th generation growing!) of Meloys all together.

Sunday, Day 27 - Thankful for the last several days off of school to relax and enjoy family. Is it terrible to admit that I'm already excited about Christmas break too??

Monday, Day 28 - Thankful for wonderful co-workers that support you when you need it, and lovingly rebuke you when you need it too. Thank you ladies!

Tuesday, Day 29 - Thankful for my wonderful husband hanging Christmas lights and helping with household chores.

Wednesday, Day 30 - Thankful for a great November, and that it's time for December - one my favorite months of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment