Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm a terrible blogger ...

One of the reasons I've not been very good at the keeping up with the blog recently is because although I LOVE this MacBook, the picture organizer Apple uses is TERRIBLE. And I DO mean terrible. I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera (which has hundreds) or from my phone (which I think is pushing 200 now) because it hurts my brain and my patience every time I try to organize the pictures into files. Bryan has promised to put Microsoft Picture Manager on the computer, but it hasn't happened yet, so I stand my ground and have been boycotting the filing system! Unfortunately, that means that all of the posts I've wanted to do...

- New Car
- Anadarko Christmas Party
- Painting the nursery
- Putting together the crib
- Thanksgiving
- Ranch Visit
- A&M vs. tu game
- Adorable puppy pictures
- Baby sonogram picture
- hot cocoa cookies
- Christmas decorations
- Adorable pinterest craft

have not happened because it's not the same without pictures!

I will give you a heads up that we are Colorado bound this Wednesday, to return the following Thursday, spending Christmas Eve at my grandparent's ranch, spending Christmas Day with the Evans', and then the following day at the lake house .... I may or may not squeeze some blogging in there. (*COUGH* - If Microsoft Picture Manager is loaded I'll make it a priority :)

18 hour drive with a pregnant woman who needs to use the restroom every hour, Bryan, and 2 hyper puppy dogs ... pray for us (and especially Bryan's patience), haha.

Love you all!! I hope you're enjoying this holiday season as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment