Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Keep calm & carry on

I don't know if I'm having a sudden surge of pregnancy hormones or what, but yesterday and today have been really rough on me. Little things are bothering me, and the big things have felt really impossible to deal with. This is obviously a bigger problem at school than it is at home, and today has been a huge challenge to get through without a torrent of angry tears - and there's still 2 classes to go.

Please pray that I can calm down and keep my head. Sorry that this isn't a "fun" post, but I could really use some divine intervention!

1 comment:

  1. the three week break from all of the madness will be so great!
    you are a great teacher, lesson planner, and team player. you're doing a great job.
    you inspire your kids to do great work and to be excellent.
    2 more days and we get a 3 week break!!!
    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete