Monday, January 2, 2012

I forgot: ~Happy New Year~

I forgot in my last post - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I should have added in my previous post that on New Year's Eve we stopped by our street block's party briefly to hang out with everyone, watch the kiddos with their sparklers, and enjoy the feeling of community we have with our neighbors.

2011 was lovely, and I have a feeling 2012 is going to be pretty action packed.

And for those (*Cough* MOM) that required me to eat black eyed peas every year growing up for good luck (GROSS), I definitely didn't this year!! (This is me inserting my independence or something, haha.)
But I have a feeling we're going to be very blessed anyway! :)
(Love you, Mom :)

1 comment:

  1. HaHaHa!!!! Dad and I actually had our black eyed peas yesterday instead of new year's day - weren't home to eat that day!

    ReplyDelete