Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Maverick turns ONE!

Today is Maverick's 1st birthday! I can't believe it. He's gotten so big and yet acts just like the puppy dog I've known since we brought him home crying that day in March :)

He has been SO good for me. Bryan & I joke about him being my therapist ... except it's pretty true. I don't want him growing up too fast - just like I'm sure I'll feel about the baby.
He's sweet, goofy, smart, loving. He knows how to make his Momma feel special by bringing her his favorite toy, or by making her feel better by putting his head in her lap or on her shoulder. I love this little furball. And all of his wiggles and grunts.

I think God knew exactly what he was doing as we picked this little man out.
Thanks for being awesome, Maverick!
We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment