Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photographer!!

I'm so stinking excited!! I've been searching high and low all over Houston for the perfect photographer - creative, fun, easy to work with, and affordable - and hadn't found one that quite fit the bill until yesterday when (thanks to recommendations) I stumbled across TWO photographers that would be perfect.

After a little more research and phone interviews, we will be using Shannon Morton - the daughter-in-law of a family friend of ours! She was so sweet, and excited about the ideas I had, and clearly has a heart for children and families.

We're going to be taking Maternity pictures (Bryan included :) sometime early to mid April - we're going to check on Bryan's work schedule before we set a firm date. We'll do half of the pictures in Kyle Field & half outside in a more traditional setting (think field, old timey house, something like that). Depending on how that goes, we may also ask her to take the newborn pictures.

I am so, so thankful to have found someone. Another item checked off my list! Especially since my belly is growing :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Shannon Morton!! She is wonderful, and you will love her, too :)

    ReplyDelete