Monday, February 13, 2012

Favorite Pregnancy Moment

Over the last few weeks I've been feeling this little person squirming and wiggling and occasionally kicking me on the inside, but only once was it strong enough for Bryan to slightly feel it. He's been a trooper about being patient to really get a chance to feel her, and all that patience paid off last night!

We put the pups up, and were talking before falling asleep when I started feeling the baby get really active. She was also on my right side which is more promising because my placenta is right on top of her so it muffles all of the movements on the top of my stomach.

After kicking me pretty hard 2 or 3 times, I suggested Bryan see if he could feel her too. As soon as he put his hand down she gave me the hardest kick I've felt yet! Bryan's jaw dropped and his eyes opened so wide. She did it again a few moments later, and I could even feel her with my hand on top of his. Bryan was so excited! We both started laughing like the amazed first time parents we are :) I LOVED sharing that moment with Bryan. He is going to be the best Dad!

I am so thankful every day for Bryan - the wonderful spouse that he is, and the awesome Daddy he's going to be.

(Oh - and we learned how to install our car seat yesterday! It felt pretty real to see that little seat in our car. Wow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment