Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ready for Goose to come home!

You may have noticed that Goose has been absent from our posts for a little while.
That would be because she's currently north of Forth Worth getting knocked up. Guess we'll both be mommies! (Safari Doodles would like to use a few of her litters.)

Because I'm really missing her today (and I think Maverick is too, especially now that Murphy had to go back to Midland), here a few recent photos:

"Helping" me finish the wedding scrapbook by wrestling around and then passing out:


Always a huge fan of cuddles:


"Mom, why doesn't Maverick share?":


"I realize you made this bed, but it just looked so inviting":


Two of my all time FAVORITES! Goose was napping in my lap with her head on my tummy, and suddenly sat up barking and growing when the baby kicked Goose.
She started pawing at the spot:


Felt the baby kick again, and started licking:


Too funny :)

See you next weekend Goosey-girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment