Monday, February 20, 2012

Joshua Creek Ranch Weekend

You've heard me mention Joshua Creek Ranch 3 years in a row now. I went with Dad once, just the two of us, and I think they were excited to have a girl come and have fun too :) So now whenever Mom & Dad go, they invite me and Bryan along which is AWESOME.

Two weeks after the quail hunt at the Happy M, it was time for MORE bird hunting!

I'm pretty sure it's Bryan's favorite weekend of the year .... and that includes holidays like Christmas, birthdays and anniversaries :) The quote is always "this is the most fun I've ever had" haha.

Once again it was amazing!! I sprained my shoulder, and I was 24 weeks pregnant, so I opted out of shooting this year, but Bryan & Dad did lots of hunting - and great shooting - for all of us. They went on 2 guided field quail hunts (blowing everyone else out of the water both times :) and they did the driven pheasant hunt (which Mom & I observed).

Sadly, I LEFT my camera at home!! :( So I only have these three phone pictures. Sorry!!

Momma & calf:



Driven Pheasant Hunt:



You know, it's a lot of work to eat and hunt all day :)



Amazing and successful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment