Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy M Quail Hunt

Many moons ago (well, okay - February 4th :) Dad put together a quail hunt at the Happy M Ranch for the family! It was sooo much fun, and I think we're all hoping it'll be a "repeating experience."

I don't have all the pictures (Mom, I'll need to get the others from you), but I do have several to show you:


Bryan waiting for a flush:
The dog owner/trainer, Roger, with a few of his dogs and several hunters ready to go:

Uncle Dwayne:

My poor puppies wanted to help the hunting dogs instead of staying stuck on a leash :(

Mom being fabulous and helping me with Goose:

How many Meloys and vehicles does it take to experience an awesome hunt?

Sneaky, sneaky:

Fun times! Smile!

Papaw, are you awake at a the wheel?

Geared up to go again:

Convoy:

There are more pictures, like I said - but did you get a feel for what it looked like? It was so much fun! Thanks, Dad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment