Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy birthday, Bryan!

Happy birthday to you! (To you! To you!)
Happy birthday to you! (To you! To you!)
Happy birthday, dearest Bryan;
Happy birthday to you! (To you! To you!)

While this post may be tardy, we did, in face, celebrate my better half's birthday on Tuesday. I would like to congratulate him on catching up to me, although I maintain that my additional month and a half of life experience equates to superior wisdom, as always.

May you have many more years of birthdays celebrated with your fabulous wife, rascal of a daughter, and friends.

Love you duder! So incredibly much.

It appears that I have run out of birthday paper.
However, Frosty does always say, "Happy Birthday" when his hat is put on his head, so I believe the paper was perfectly appropriate to the occasion.

Big kid toy! (Legos)

Little toot and Big toot

No comments:

Post a Comment