Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Booty of Shame

Mister Maverick has managed to develop a bacterial infection in his front right paw. I noticed him limping and licking it often when we got home from vacation, and after seeing it persist for a few days I made an appointment at the vet. Little Sister was a fantastic help.

(I think the vet and assistants thought I was crazy for bringing a puppy needing shots and treatment AND a baby in, but what choice do I have?!)

Funny side note: when Clara saw Mav's booster shots she started crying (maybe thinking they were for her?) but when they went into Maverick she calmed down immediately, crawled over and offered him her animal cracker. Precious.

Needless to say, Mav does NOT like his boot, but we have to keep him from chewing it off for a few days to give the ointment a chance to work. Poor lad.









No comments:

Post a Comment