Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ladies' Meetup

Today Jan, BreAnna, Ruthie, Marissa, my mom, Clara & I met up for lunch at Spring Creek BBQ and then the girls played at Bouncing Bears for a little while, and then a little at our house before being too worn out to enjoy it anymore.

Playing is hard work!

This was Ruthie's first time at Bouncing Bears. It took her a few minutes to warm up, but once she did I think she had a good time.




Having the 2 grandmas there was a HUGE help! I'm not used to having lots of spare hands to help. It's pretty amazing stuff.





And they're off!

2 babies with BreAnna


Hanging out on the massive trampoline
Starting to feel a little CRABBY. (See what I did there? :)

Down the slide!
At our house after Bouncing Bears.

I think Ruth enjoyed the school bus:
The open mouthed expression of glee was followed by a puppy kiss, mmm

Clara showed her friend the ropes.




Of course Maverick & Goose loved the attention. Auntie Marissa gives goooood scratches.

Pooped out but anti-nap. Poor baby.


Now she's snoozing away. It was fun and I hope we can meet up more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment