Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

On the ACTUAL Valentine's Day Clara's preschool class had a tiny party. I wanted to be there so incredibly bad, but thanks to my hip I needed to get over to Kelsey Seabold for xrays and all that good stuff and wasn't able to make it back in time. I was pretty upset about it, but it was probably a good thing I went to get the x-rays because it turns out that I do have a small hair-line fracture on my left hip. It's nothing "serious" (no surgery or anything like that needed) just super uncomfortable and it'll take a while to heal.

Lulu went to Clara's Valentine's Day Party instead.
Apparently, the cookies were a hit :)





Thumbs up
I managed to make it over to the preschool a few minutes before the party was over, boo. But then we came home and had some more fun, so it was okay :)

This cracked me up: Clara took Baby's (her doll's) high chair piece and decided to wear it like a bib, haha. 

Showing Lulu her new cool sunglasses.

This was also hilarious to me. Clara tucked Baby into her cradle, and then put a blanket on the floor next to it, laid down and rocked the cradle with her hand. I do this on really rough nights with Clara. Lay on the floor next to her crib and hold her hand and sing until she falls asleep. Thank goodness it's rare because it's very uncomfortable and tiring, but some nights the squirt just needs a little help calming down enough to sleep.


such a sweet "mommy"
Reading with Lulu

Family picture. I'm looking so huge now that we're getting so close to meeting Tiny Two!


Real life in the Evans' household :)
So cute!

Kisses for Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment