Thursday, February 27, 2014

OB Appt: 35 weeks

Today I met with my OB again to check on Edith and see how I'm doing with blood pressure, protein, etc.

Edith is doing great, measuring on track, strong heart beat at 138 beats per minute, kicking like crazy, and breech. I don't think they believed me over the phone that I was having contractions when they asked, but I had 3 while I was there that they saw and felt, so it's not all in head! (or womb? :) This kiddo isn't trying to delay her debut the way Clara did :)

X-rays showed the fracture is no better, and looking a bit worse actually, so I'm meeting with an orthopedic surgeon next week. It may require a screw surgically inserted to make my hip line up properly again. That is a little tricky with a baby in there, so we're trying to figure out the logistics of a c-section, early labor signs, broken hip, etc. Keep the prayers coming, they are appreciated!

Getting so close to meeting Tiny Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment