Thursday, October 9, 2014

I haven't forgotten!

The last few days I've been working on a special project and so I haven't been able to blog. But to prevent C&E withdrawals, here are my fabulously grumpy and sweet kiddos:

Sweet chubby cheeks and snoozes on the way to school:

Post-birthday party, kitty cat face paint!

Ballet was a disaster this week. I'll just skip right on over that. 

Emmy Lou sat in a "real" stroller for the first time today! And as long as we moved around pretty steadily and lots of people smiled and talked to her she thought it was great!

Clara got to check out a fire truck today AND meet a real foreman! All evening long everything in our house made the siren sound. Woo woo woo. 

Refusing to smile for the camera, taking a "Yaya turn stroyer". 

Sharing her hat with Emma:

Nursing Emma, where is Clara?
Oh, she's on my bed with my drink, wearing two different socks and a new headband with tags. She's stylin! 
Also: when did she get so independent?!

And spent the rest of the evening potty training baby:

AND Sophie (Emma's teething toy)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Just think of all the money you'll save on diapers now that Baby & Sophie the Giraffe are potty-trained! ;)

    ReplyDelete