Sunday, October 5, 2014

Saturday Park & Froyo Date

Yesterday we went to NorthShore Park for the first time.

The ducks were a huge hit with our eldest child!


But the swings and slides were almost as much fun as watching the ducks:
 

 Of course Babydoll came with us


Opportunities to count:

And crazy hair:

"Bye bye ducks! We go eat eat ice cweam" 
(aka frozen yogurt)



Somehow Babydoll hijacked Emma's spot in the stroller

chewing on Sissy's sippy cup
 "Yummy in my tummy Mommy!"

Even Emmy got a taste or two!
This series of pictures cracks.me.up.

"Here go, Babydoll"

"K, bye!"

"We home!"

"tum on, babydoll"

*wanders off*
I'm pretty sure it's usually frowned on to leave your child on someone else's doorstep. However, I guess if I'm going to take care of another child I'm glad it's such a low maintenance one!

Okay this picture is out of order (it's from the park) but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make blogger let me move it. She's such a cutie!


It was a busy day. Time to relax.

I love our family Saturdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment