Sunday, October 5, 2014

"teachers rock...like a boss"

I debated about whether or not I was going to post this, because frankly it's embarrassing :) BUT it was also a lot of fun. 

This past Friday all of the high school teachers hijacked the pep rally because October is Teacher Appreciation Month and we thought it would be funny. We actually put some work into coming up with costumes and cheers and the kids really enjoyed it. I don't have a video or pictures of the relay race or a few other things we did, but I have the dance where we ran out and stole the cheerleader's pom poms and kicked them off the floor, as well as the cheer we did.

Hijacked dance (after we kicked off the cheerleaders:

Note that I couldn't quite get the hang of the arm motions so I did some improv :) May as well be bad with some pizzazz! 

Cheer we did afterwards:

On the way to school with a bow, side pony and big earrings :)

Michelle & I
Melinda, Jen and Amanda
 Posters with pictures of the high school teachers from their high school years:

Getting read after school for the pep rally to come (leg warmers and tutus!)
Melinda & Jaime

Jen & Amanda
Our stunt
I could hold up two people so I was in the middle on the bottom

Post pep rally :)

I do love my job, the kids and my co-workers!
so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment