Friday, January 22, 2016

An Emma-ism!

Usually it's Clara with all of the hilarious liners (I need to do a separate post and see how many I can remember from recent days), but after bath time tonight, 





when we read our bedtime stories, we stumbled across this particular page:


And Emma turned around to me while pointing at the page and said, "yook! Mouse! Plumpkin, TWO moon, and yummmmm a 'nana!"

(I suppose we should add the vocabulary word and concept of Jack-o-Latern, but it was so sweet to see her try to make sense of it all together!)

And I nearly fell over I was laughing so hard with her earnestness and excitement. :)

Totally unrelated, but in other news after Clara's bath I decided to rope her hair, and twirl it up into buns. Her hair is over halfway down to her bum! And it makes soft ringlets naturally so I'm excited to see what this does!



Annnnnnd bonus picture from playing chase-the-children at the park today:


Because I am majorly digging this perfect winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment